New Pool Build in Miami

Ok, thanks anyway. I've made lots of calls to the building and permitting office, FPL, etc. and no one supports the timer as it is currently installed. I am asking PB to replace it.

I can't believe my pool is over a month old already! It's time to get that SWG up and running!! :)

Funny you should ask, sims1dh! They aren't working! Truthfully, when they did work, they weren't as bright as I hoped they would be. They are currently on my punch list of items to be addressed. As soon as I can, I'll post a picture at night with the lights on.

Karen, after one month, I recommend a light at the equipment pad to see at night, no built in planters around pool coping, brighter lights in pool, be there every day for install (you already know that) b/c bad decisions/sloppy work will torture you, bless trouble free pools and the Tft test kit for giving me the confidence to manage my pool chemistry and not get suckered by bad guidance from the well intentioned or otherwise! Also, the brushing really does work to make the plaster smoother and more comfortable to walk on.

Hope that is helpful! :)

Definitely helpful. I think I'm stuck with the built-in planters around the pool coping....ugh. I don't really have a green thumb anyway - maybe just fill them in with river rock and put pots out there. On a different topic - One of my favorite post of yours though is how your kids use the lounging area - who would have thought?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.