New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

Yeah, it totally freaked us out! We washed her mouth out really well & she was ok. One of my neighbors dog ate a toad & it killed him :( so we were pretty worried.

Not looking forward to the dead toads, our patio has plenty of them at night without standing water so I can only imagine... Oh well south florida.

Sunbaby: great pool design, your postings have been very entertaining, i am looking forward to go through the same process starting next week (weather willing!) if it is half as entertaining as yours i am up for a crazy ride!!!

Quick question, now that you have been enjoying your pool for a while, what do you think of the sports depth design? We are also doing something similar (our PB convinced my wife) so we have a 3'8", 5', and 4' in ours.

I am asking since I'm 6'4" (and I think you mentioned your husband was tall too)

The dig starts this wednesday and i am not even sure if at this stage changing anything is possible given all the plans and city permits being finalized but it never hurt to ask.

Thanks and keep enjoying your new pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! I can't wait to watch your build!

My hubby isn't tall, but we have plenty of tall friends over every weekend. We are absolutely loving the sports pool. We are in the pool everyday. I can swim laps (I've heard people say you can't - it's too shallow). There have been 10 million cannonballs & no one has hit bottom. The option to play volleyball is fabulous. We have had a water volleyball game every weekend for a month. Including last night.

We were very skeptical about the design, but we have zero regrets. It's perfect for us!!

Bella plays on the rocks and ledge all day long. Then she goes and digs in the sand. I can't wait to get grass in here!
x3XpmL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The squirrels are pretty cool. They are fearless and will come close except when my dogs are out. Then they just taunt them! I'm trying to post a video of the sounds of the waterfall up close. But I keep getting an error

Someone asked what the difference is between the Jets and the blowers in the spa. They are both pretty cool, separate or together. The blower shoots air only through the jets. Here are a few pics.

Nothing but the waterfall
498cad3dcf4e5e44f31c7ad8efd43ee7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's very beautiful. I love your rocks. They did such a nice job on your pool. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also love your water color. It's so pretty.
And I like the umbrella in the sun shelf. I wish I'd gotten that. I started to, but our pool designer somehow talked me out of it! [emoji23]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.