New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

It is even more fabulous than I thought it would be! The color is already great, and everyone says it gets better and better. I know you're really happy, but it sure does show on your face! Bursting with joy!

Yep, it's still raining and storming here, too. I hope you got out of the pool when it thundered!! Don't go too crazy over your pool! Suz.

Congrats Sun, Major progress on hitting that goal! Y:cheers: You guys have to be just so happy to finally have water and be able to jump in, and especially so this weekend. Enjoy. Hope you are christening with a BIG bottle of champagne. It's a beautiful pool.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!

OH happy day!

Wendy, dog question. Do your dogs use the cot like bed by the pool? It looks like it has PVC legs and sides. I have been thinking about getting one for my dog for hot days. He has his own fan but if the bed was elevated and had mesh....I bet it would be even cooler.

Kim

From those last few pics, there MUST be something wrong with your camera. I mean how could your pool look THAT good?!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just got back from the dr. and I have an ear infection! Seriously! My ear has been hurting a little off and on since my last cruise, but not enough to go to the Dr. But after swimming for 2 days, it caused pressure - enough that I couldn't sleep last night. They gave me some antibiotic drops and told me no swimming for 2 weeks. Wait. What? I explained that I JUST got a swimming pool 2 days ago and I couldn't possibly stay out of it for 2 weeks. So we compromised. I can't get my head wet for 2 weeks.

WENDY! That is unreal!

Okay here ya go................get some alcohol and keep it by your back door. As soon as you come out of the pool pour some in your ears while pulling on your earlobe to make sure it gets down in your ear good. Let it sit for a min. then turn your head to the other side and jump up and down to get it out. Do other side and call it a day!

HUGS!

Kim

That is twenty shades of just plain wrong! So Unfair!

My friends son had tubes put in his ears, just before they finished their pool last year. She got some sort of ear cover at CVS or Rite Aid, he was cannon balling all summer. I will try to get a hold of her tonight for more details, but you could try calling the pharmacy.

Timing is everything.....grrrr, hiss. (I will pout with you). Oh wait, pouting by the pool with a pina colada doesn't sound too, too bad.

You should have seen my face when she said no swimming :) I KNEW you guys would understand.

I have to say - my water was SO pretty until they turned on the water features - it dumped tons of mud and debris that was inside the pipes and rocks into the spa and into the pool. It broke my heart to see it happen! It is so murky now you can barely see the bottom. We have been brushing and brushing and brushing. I posted last night about how my arms are so tired I can't brush my teeth, let alone the pool - but for some reason that post didn't stay on here. I must have posted it during a time when the site was down. But I am going to try to post pics and video of when they turned the features on :)

- - - Updated - - -

https://flic.kr/p/uvjLS5

When you watch it - look at the water change to brown :(

- - - Updated - - -

19145750959_b14792115f_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

There goes my clean water

- - - Updated - - -

19144358508_0f77d201d9_c.jpg

19331983945_b685a74752_c.jpg

19144324138_f56537e14e_c.jpg

19145912859_880bd75054_c.jpg

The hubby turned the water features off and got his shop vac out and tried to get as much out of the crevasses as possible. He needs some training but he is going to make one heck of a pool boy.

Don't they clean all the pipes, etc BEFORE Pebbletec? I am thinking of requesting them to flush the pipes prior to PT... not sure if it is standard practice, though. Hopefully, my OCD will be under control when they turn on the water!

LOL - one would think! Not sure it would have made any difference on mine - all the storms we have been getting I didn't realize it but there were pine cones and all sorts of crud in the deep holes in the rocks. PT cleaned it - even high pressure washed the rocks but my lovely pine trees coupled with the daily storms. So gross. Another storm came through last night - this morning the skimmers were completely FULL of pine needles, bark, pine cones. UGH. Second guessing my need for shade. All we have in the back are pine trees. :(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.