New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

I have been trying to post all night! I couldn't even get it to post words - let alone pictures! We are ALMOST full! Started at 3PM yesterday and it is on the tanning ledge right now! Then we move the hoses to the spa and get it filled up. THEN we swim!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pics!!!!

19256710886_1f6b7c313d_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

18673202624_5101b97a8b_c.jpg

18675194723_9bba2e15ba_c.jpg

19110871069_b15a89c7e9_c.jpg

19110884179_4325d94f5e_c.jpg

19110901999_648c785aaf_c.jpg
[/url] by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

BTW - I couldn't sleep at ALL last night and for TFP to not let me post was like torture!!!!! I might need a support group when it goes offline.

My PB just messaged me (I had asked about when we can turn the pumps on and start working on getting the metals out of the water) - they said for the first month they take care of the pool. They come out and test, they do all the chemistry, everything. All I do is brush the pool. Once they get everything perfect - then I go through pool school and they hand it over to me. I wanted to say - uhm, it's my baby and I know what she needs. But I didn't. I am such a control freak this is going to be hard!

Oh - I will be testing - just for practice . . . :)

The pool water is starting to spillover into the spa - so I just moved 1 hose into the spa! Won't be long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really should be off work today . . . working from home is too difficult today!

I've just now had a change to check TFP!!!! I'm betting and hoping you are now in your pool swimming and giggling!!! This is so much fun! It's been a long time coming, and you've made it! Just a few formalities and then you're at the finish line!

I love the photo above of your puppy in front of the pool!!! Aren't they going to love it!!! She (He?) looks so regal in front - now a special pup with a pool!!!

I have a question.... are you using two different cameras? Those photos above have a greenish tint to the them while one does not. I'm just curious! It doesn't matter, though! You've got water!!! Keep taking pictures!

I am using my iphone for pictures - not sure why they look so different - but they sure do! The pool IS full and the hubby and I just took our first dip!!!!! We took some pictures - I am uploading them to flickr and will post soon! The water looks so different in different light.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I actually got these at Garden Ridge - now called At Home. $39 and they last a few seasons. Lots of colors to choose from too!

I thought I was supposed to start brushing today - but my PB said that I don't start brushing until they get the pump going. Hoping tomorrow!

Side note - My XL Wall-Whale brush just arrived! That was super quick. Haven't had a chance to open the box yet - but will take a pic when I do.

A bad storm just popped up out of no where! It is funny - now I am all worried something will hurt my pool! :) It is dark and gloomy and thunder is booming now!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.