New Pentair Whisperflo VS pump stopped running...

cssnms

Sep 19, 2023
Annapolis
Hi -

My 3 day old Pentair whisperflo pump stopped running last night. It's only been running for 2 days.

There is power to the pump and the schedule in the Intellicenter is still active and the Intellicenter has the latest firmware. The keypad at the pump is flashing Auto and "0" and the pump will not turn on at the keypad. It did seem to turn on I'm clean mode last night but I can't seem to get that going now either.

I've shut down the power at the panel, waited and turned it back on. I am unable to adjust the RPMs in the Intellicenter app, it just reads "0"

Any ideas?20240420_073405.jpgCompress_20240420_074821_1301.jpg

First, put the IntelliCenter in SERVICE mode and see if the pump runs using its control panel.

The pump control panel should not be active when the IntelliCenter is in AUTO mode.

First, put the IntelliCenter in SERVICE mode and see if the pump runs using its control panel.

The pump control panel should not be active when the IntelliCenter is in AUTO mode.
I tried that last night, no love.

Did a factory reset this morning and still no go. I also tried the other recommended fault reset. The pump panel still seems to respond to inputs even in auto eg factory reset etc.

But since I just did a factory reset I'll try putting it back in service mode again.

Disable EXT CONTROL ONLY and turn off that LED.

1713617324682.png

Quick clean works doing this so the pump itself runs. When I shut off quick clean and hit start to activate the pump it reads 0 speed. Buttons 1, 2 and 3 all have preprogrammed RPMs.

Is EXT CONTROL ONLY off?

Does the pump show SER when the IntelliCenter is in SERVICE mode?

1713619325965.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
PB tech called, had to go into advanced setting and re-set up the pump (add a circuit), because for some strange reason it got wiped out. Perhaps something to do with the various support tickets that are open???

Anyway all is good now

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support