New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

Not color blind at all! It is YOUR desert gold color from your post on the other page! I wanted to see if you could see the green in it even without trees and bushes.

Kim (looking for another color not as vivid blue as smurf but without green undertones)

The second guessing continues lmao. Not sure how crazy I am about the tile and color deck color now. Cool deck looks more of a grey/tan then brown. It can always be repainted. Just doesn't blend like my head thought it would. Now to figure plaster color out.
d40924a67b5ba26cc4c776827597bbd1.jpg
e95c79c7e67fbb213aed749bde39538f.jpg
826d5504a60f6efad305ef7fd0dcda6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Look how pretty that blue bucket looks there! Now that is a bright blue!

Do you think if you use a light tan grout for the tile it would tie in with the coping?

Kim

That's what color I'm using if don't blend will paint later least of worries. Figuring out plaster is the problem. Going to northwest Vegas house sat has a gray base pebble then my buddies which is blue will see. Wife not crazy about blue based plaster smurf look.if was whole pool with not a lot of deck and benches maybe but at this moment she is not liking it.

We can't decide pebble. They all look so close. Some have white rocks and some have black no idea what difference is. Some have gray plaster base some blue. Seems water colors are same. Any input on what the different colors and rock will do to pool let me know.
71c35ac94bb1a5a4854ba4c80e49d4ae.jpg
ec5c056a41a12de7813f40ce48c8d1f5.jpg
366456cc85047de80bc94fbaf4498000.jpg
a9685b11212543b58b376ead6dfc18b3.jpg

NO wonder you are so unsure! "Medium blue" for ALL of them??????????? I am no help as I have no idea what any of those plasters look like in person. :(

SO here is what I will say..........

-prism blue-I do not care for it due to the orange and brown pebbles.

Of the others I like how the plaster and pebbles looks in all of them without water. NO idea what they will look like with water.

Kim

It does help to see pools in person with the different pebble colors you are interested in, and we had a box of samples at home that we wet with water to see what tones and even pebble colors stood out. We had also seen some sample pools at a pool builder's office that used many different pebble shades within the pools, and that really helped us decide that it was important to us for the pool to look pretty at all depths - like our tanning ledge, steps and spa. For this reason, we steered away from grays because while it looked pretty in the deeper parts it looked like wet cement in the shallower parts. My color choice won't help you since it's a different manufacturer - Wet Edge Satin Matrix Tahitian Tropical. My pool builder said that we would be able to make some tweaking requests on our color choice too with Wet Edge. So if you love Aqua Blue but think it has too much black pebble for your taste, you could ask to reduce or eliminate that black and increase the white pebble. Worth asking about if you're 95% in love with a shade with one little exception!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.