New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

Dead serious 1 left. So so lucky. Ok back to plaster. We are doing pebble and leaning towards a wet edge installer here. How did you guys pick your color. We love the tan pebble look but from research seems to make pool look green. So going back and fourth tryin to decide a color. We want a bright blue looking pool with some pop look on wet edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did wet edge satin matrix Antigua and are really happy with it. My build thread is here somewhere lol

What several here have done is share with us and let us pick for you. Have the coping and tile picks to compare to. You can even go so far as to put the sample of the plasters in a tub filled with water to see what it looks like wet.

Kim

29db23cfc22a3fe1a2777ce313a2dd94.jpg

It's funny before I saw this picture this was the color of kool deck we were looking for. Also when went to tile store this and another more dark and light swirled brown tile we chose. When we saw this picture it was exactly what we were lookin for. Haven't decided on tile yet it is either on pictured or more of just a light and dark tan/brown. So we know the light tan pebble would look good with this combo. Problem is we are afraid it will make pool look green. I know surroundings make a difference also. If you look at our yard we won't have much green plants.

We did wet edge satin matrix Antigua and are really happy with it. My build thread is here somewhere lol

Here it is! It is a fun and pretty one also!

Intro and Pool Plan Pics

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

For the tile just throw a dart---------you cannot go wrong with either one of those!

If you do not want any shade or chance of green you need to go with surf (aka smurf around here LOL) blue. There is NO chance of that looking green!

Kim

Anyone have any feedback on wet edge northshore carribean? Having hard time choosing. Want blue water really want a neutral color plaster. Wife really wants tan look. Most tans seem to turn water green it looks like. This one seems to look like it will work I think. We don't have many green trees or stuff more desert so should help. Looking for little feed back. Look at so many confusing now lol.

Anyone have any feedback on wet edge northshore carribean? Having hard time choosing. Want blue water really want a neutral color plaster. Wife really wants tan look. Most tans seem to turn water green it looks like. This one seems to look like it will work I think. We don't have many green trees or stuff more desert so should help. Looking for little feed back. Look at so many confusing now lol.

220d6772e963efb85e68a138a1aedf2b.jpg
bfd41620a379994f781db52b2cb59d69.jpg

Going to call wet edge tomorrow. Lady has been emailing me back and fourth helping me. We know the plasters with grey or the blue tint will make water blue but not the natural sand tan look on the wet deck. Most the tan color we have found seem to tend to have the more green look. Also background trees and that does not help with that color. This one has some of the tan look so think would go good with tile and decking.. Building the pool is t that hard compared to picking out equipment and colors and things lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My tile and coping were done the same day. I THINK they put the coping on first, but there were 2 doing tile and 2 coping pretty much at the same time.

Have you thought about using a tan on your shelf area and then a blue for the rest of the pool? I believe there are several builds that have done that.

My tile and coping were done the same day. I THINK they put the coping on first, but there were 2 doing tile and 2 coping pretty much at the same time.

Have you thought about using a tan on your shelf area and then a blue for the rest of the pool? I believe there are several builds that have done that.

Ya we floated the idea of doing 2 colors. Problem is have wet deck,benches on both sides. Wouldn't be a good breaking point to transition from one to another.

Ok pool masters I need some help. Well the guy that started forming my pool and took off with my money said inside form he installed is correct. I'm now learning tile should of went on before decking. I asked the guy and he said likes to pour deck so concrete does t run down tile. Anyways he said inside form was ready to pour. Now that we poured I am finding out there was supposed to be a plastic strip installed before pour that caps the tile. Well we missed that. What are some solutions now. I'm sure can color caulk it if have to. Or is there some type of molding I can get to cap it. HELP lol in picture mine is missing cove strip.
f29a375835a856ccf19ce837ce7f5c66.jpg

Brand will you leg allow you to get down to take a good picture of what you are dealing with so we can see it in real life? Try to take the pic at an angle. I hope you understand what I mean.

Kim

Oh and of course he did it wrong! GURRRRRRRRRRr

Brand will you leg allow you to get down to take a good picture of what you are dealing with so we can see it in real life? Try to take the pic at an angle. I hope you understand what I mean.

Kim
If you look at first picture says cove strip. That is what was supposed to be installed before decking. It actually goes over the tile and hides the gap in-between tile and decking. Concrete guy did return half of money Saturday. Said will have rest this week. He told me all inside forms were done. I had no idea about strip to cover tile.

Oh and of course he did it wrong! GURRRRRRRRRRr

1bbee39387f9a397a820c7868b005cad.jpg
9e7bc62e76af43add12d44b91f049f70.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.