New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

thanks. really likely the step on the ledge and the 2 steps from the ledge into the pool so the dimensions (step height, tread depth, length, etc..) of both would be great.

May not make sense not totally in right frame of mine. Just ask what ever don't understand. All numbers are in inches except the 9 foot that is noted. Sorry for not getting you some pics with measurements that all I had in me I could do. Now back on couch lol . Made the wet step bigger because we have a little dog that loves the water. He has a place to hang out and a large area to find if fell in pool. Part of reason we thought of steps on opposite end at first. Then we justified we needed them for us but for the dogs mostly lol.If need more don't hesitate to ask. My wife be home tonight can get you what ever you need.
e668c78c2262abdd80112ea7f7f6ec6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d611591118eae458957fdc32c7bb1ad7.jpg

My GUESS (please note that is all it is) is that it is like counters tops.....Which one do you like the look of the best?

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

I like that look.........nice and classic!

Kim

We are getting closer we just have to choose a wet edge pebble we like. Love the tan but hate how makes water look green. So still deciding. Want a deep blue but also want some color to the pool. Want the wet deck to have some pop to it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Little update on my last few disasterist weeks. Few weeks ago I lost my wallet. I don't usually carry much cash but on that day had a few thousand because we were shopping for pool tile and other stuff. Shortly after that had to go back into hospital as most know already. Then leg has still been pretty bad as In pain. Went back to Doctor and looks like to tore my hamstring during therapy. So dealing with all that. It gets worse. All decking contractors that I felt had a reasonable price to do the pool are all to busy to do my pool now. Had a non licensed guy give me bid. I'm I construction and guy answered all right answers and had references. Asked for some money down to buy all the forms and type 2 dirt. Agreed to pay him in 3 differ t payments. After first payment he showed up with pool coping material and left this was Tuesday. Called few hours later had emergency that's why left. We'd Day 2 came at 930 left 1130 never came back. Day three Thursday shows up with a helper I said if this is how this is going to go working only here and there let's just return money and go own ways. Guy assured me would now knock it out. They worked prob 5 hours and left. Remember this is third day and was supposed to pour. So rescheduled pour for following week said would be done sat. So Friday shows up works 2-1/2 hours. I asked what was going on. Said had another job that had problems was trying to do both but now that one is done all focus on mine. I was told he would a have drains here for concrete and type 2 dirt and plastic sat morning. Saturday morning guy shows up 10. I asked where all material I already paid for was. Proceeds to tell me he spent my money. Was hoping to have got another job to get money back to do mine. Needless to say asked for more money. I said no I'll buy materials you do the work and let's keep going. Guy said would be back Sunday and figure it all out. I decided to just go purchase all the material just to keep my project going and would take the money he spent off the end price. Now won't answer or return calls. Yup suckered me. Lesson learned. I've been in construction 24 years and know how to pour it just have bad knee so couldn't. Needless to say this has been one **** of a month and a mess. Regrouping now to figure out plan b. Get this thing poured. Not working cause of knee going broke fast so have to figure this out. Sorry for long post. Just wanted to update and vent a little.

Oh my. I am soooo sorry to hear of all that disastrous news piled one after another. And the worst part is having the guy take advantage of you like that. Ugh. I hope things rapidly turn around for you. I'll be praying for it.

Brand I am putting you on bed rest and in bubble wrap when you get up to get another beer! DUDE with that kind of month it can only get better :(

So sad when people will not do as they say.......why? why do people do that???????:confused:

OUCH on the cash! I wonder if someone saw your wallet and lifted it? I hate carrying over $10 for that very reason. We just went on a quick trip to get my husband a new truck. We were paying cash BUT I got most of it put on a cashiers check to be on the safe side.

HUGS and BEERS!

Kim (and tore your hamstring?????? NO WAY!)

Well I've been in construction industry for 20 something years and always helping other people just for some beers and food lol. Just bunch of friends getting together to help. I never ask People for stuff cause don't want to bother them. My wife told me to suck up my pride and just put post on Facebook if any construction friends available for few hours to help. Had ad up for hour got 10 friends coming Saturday to pour this thing. I'll pay the finishers caus they are here all day and I'm sure would do it for free but not like me. Rest of it with all the guys and sure will be more coming will only take 1-2 hours and done. Have some concrete friends coming over to help finish forming tonight and we will level and grade tomorrow. So it will end up working out as good as can be. If my knee was better would do all the forming and grading myself just can't do it all. Not superman no more.

Brand I am putting you on bed rest and in bubble wrap when you get up to get another beer! DUDE with that kind of month it can only get better :(

So sad when people will not do as they say.......why? why do people do that???????:confused:

OUCH on the cash! I wonder if someone saw your wallet and lifted it? I hate carrying over $10 for that very reason. We just went on a quick trip to get my husband a new truck. We were paying cash BUT I got most of it put on a cashiers check to be on the safe side.

HUGS and BEERS!

Kim (and tore your hamstring?????? NO WAY!)

a809ecb466742f73152ac1087663a73b.jpg
c41202e80c2fe1123c60c8ee39f020cf.jpg

Hope don't gross no one out. That was after surgery and looks same without staples still swollen. Ya hard to do a lot byself with a leg looking like that. But I'm still out there working on backyard everyday. Don't tell my wife she will kill me. Lol If it is to gross just tell me can take down. Just showing what is going on.

You've gotta temporarily change your title to include "GROSS OUT ALERT" before posting that stuff!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.