New care for my old pool

That is the beauty of SWCG. It doesn't fall. SWCG makes chlorine anytime it runs. My CYA is 70 and my FC stays a nice 8,9,10...just turn up or down a bit as needed

I guess that's what was confusing to me. When TFP goal levels are selected on the Pool Math calculator (website) it shows 3ppm is the target in the top FC section, but at the bottom (after I've entered in all my levels) in the Suggested FC Levels section it shows that 10-12 is the non-SWG target, which it what I have.

I did download the PM app, but it does not appear to be saving any of the test levels I input.

Thanks again.

I did download the PM app, but it does not appear to be saving any of the test levels I input.
It may not be saving your data if you only downloaded the free APP version. The Premium version is $8 annually I believe and retain all of your pool data, testing, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.