New Build-Mt.Pond in Kentucky!

Looking good. What are the pvc pipes sticking out of the ground for on the perimeter of pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the pipes are for deck jets, one is for a slide, and the other was for a drain.

- - - Updated - - -

did they put the skimmer next to the entry steps??

That seems like an odd place to put it. Or is that where your wind usually blows to? Then it's a good place.

But they're usually near the deep end unless you have 2.

I was wondering the same thing. I asked them and they said they had two choices of where they could place it (based on the shape and panels I think) and both were in the shallow end. It is where it is though so no changing it now! LOL. Hopefully it'll be okay.

- - - Updated - - -

That wall looks awesome! WOW!

So which "kid" will be the first one to jump from the wall into the pool???? It would be my husband :rolleyes: LOL

:kim:

Hahaha! I am hoping no one will jump from the wall but the fear has crossed my mind! I though it was too far from the pool-- but my husband was joking (I think) about getting a running start and jumping from the wall and going down the slide! Haha!

They did the liner today! Still need to cut out areas--but so far I am loving the dark color!
Tomorrow they're pouring concrete! I'm excited!

2uylu6u.jpg

Yep! Adding water now and yes it's a water hose! LOL!

The workers are actually still here filling the pool, adjusting the liner, and keeping wrinkles out. Then they'll be back in the morning around 6am! They're working hard tonight for sure! :whoot:

Very cool, I love the slide wish I had one.

My landscaping still isn't done and I am closing in on 1 year since the pool completed :oops: . I have vowed to get it done by next spring or pay someone to do it.

Thank you! I am glad we ended up getting the slide. We almost didn't but it's been a hit. Here is a picture I thought I posted of it from the front.
24cy354.jpg

I wish we could wait a year for landscaping so we could save up! Pool costed more than planned. We have gotten a few quotes and they are all way more than we were expecting! We at least have to sod the lawn because we are on a slope and water run off could cause issues with our yard and the neighbors! We wanted to wait till spring but, no. :(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Who went down the slide first? Do they like the jet hitting there? It looks so fun!!!!

:kim:

My husband! Haha! The kids were too afraid! They are 4 and 7 and they climbed to the top, looked down, and decided they wanted Dad to go down first! Now they both love it! Although, my 4 year old still has to build up her courage to go down it...so she prefers splashing in the deck jets to going down the slide. I have a feeling that will change when she gets bigger.

Can't really tell the deck jet is hitting the bottom of the slide since it's so fast. You just go right under the water--so we've turned it back out over the pool.

looks great!, we considering the same liner choices you had between a tan and gray granite. you did great job with pics and as you know its hard to find pics of liners. i think we are settled on what you got! let me know if you still love it and if you would do same liner over again. we are putting in 18x40 with full sun so should look hopefully just as good.

one question how does it look at night with pool water light on??

thanks!

and we want same slide too!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.