New build Long Island NY

Little update I got the pentair led landscape lights

I just got two for now to see how I like them

The lights seem to be made well all metal light body and post only trim ring and stake are Plastic

Lights are bigger then there look in the pics

I hooked one up to a 100 watt transformer I have and they looked great very brite should look very good accenting my waterfall landscaping

Holy **** bigg, that's a lot of light from that thing. Think you'll be getting some more?
How far away from the wAll is the light in that shot?
Yeah the lights are very brite! It's actually laying on the ground shooting up at the ceiling about 20" from wall. I will be getting more when I'm done with the landscaping!
Go Bigg or go home! Those should look good! I can't wait to see them outside.

Kim
Yeah can't wait myself should look sick when I'm done!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL Just make sure to take video!

Kim
I will be updating this thread as soon as the wether lets me I'm pumped to finishing this project up!!!

I freeze in cold weather. It was in the 60's to high 70's this week and I still would like to live further south. 80+ all year round is what I would like.
Yeah the weather is getting to me as I get older but I like the seasons

I'm a few miles west of you, in Babylon. I like the seasons as well, but.... as I get older, there should only be two seasons, hot and warm! Looking forward to your completion. It looks fantastic so far.
Lol... Thanks I can't wait myself

I'm on the north shore and it's a nice 20 degrees with only 10-20mph winds-suppose to get down to 1 degree tonight with 40-50mph winds-#$%^&*(
I'm on my couch didnt even go out side today to cold. please spring hurry up and get here

I'm back! Here's some pics of what been going on
Bond wire

Power wires for landscape light and Laminars

Plumbing for Laminars

Patio prep and getting ready to pour cement

Mid pour
Floating

Slab done

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.