New build in South Texas

Finally.......The stone arrived for all the retaining walls. I'll post some pictures over the weekend. I just purchased a drone Quad-copter with a gopro camera. I think it will take me a couple of weeks to get the operation of it down but aerial and fly-bys of my project will not be far behind. This should give a whole new perspective on our build.

Link to the quad-copter... http://www.redrockethobbies.com/bla...m_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shoppingengine

Link to photobucket and the latest pictures of the build

http://s814.photobucket.com/user/martinkennedy1/slideshow/MARTIN/Pictures/pool

I am starting to sound like a broken record. The travertine install continues. With over 3,000 square feet to install it seems like it will never end. The good news is that 12 pallets of stone arrived to start the final finishes on all the retaining walls. The ledger stone for the infinity wall and the sides of the raised beams were ordered.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
MJ
I have not had the Quad copter in the air yet. It looks easy enough to hook up the gopro camera. I am checking out something I read. There was a warning from some users that there is interference of the frequencies used on the gopro and the quad. I want to use the Wi-Fi on the gopro to get a real time view of the flight so I can make sure I am filming what I want to see...Stay tuned

Cold weather is on the way again so I am looking at another slow week of progress. We are now in the 8th month of our build!! The drains along the patio are in.

- - - Updated - - -

The footer for the stucco block wall on the other side of the pool is done

Stairs still being worked on

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.