New Build in South Louisiana

Whoah, that looks bad. I'm glad your PB is on top of things and is taking care of it for you. Yes, everything can be fixed, fortunately. This is where it's great to have a PB who takes these sorts of risks on himself, unlike an O/B who incurs any extra expenses on their own dime. I'm glad you're being well taken care of.

No big problem to fix it (for you anyway)...but I will say that's the most impressive pre-gunite damage from rain I've seen here!

That is SOME damage! I'm so glad and relieved for you that they are out there first thing and on top of making it right. This will soon just be part of the build "story" of your beautiful pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Appreciate the compliments on the design. I had a couple of inspiration pools and drew the design myself. Just had the pool builder put it in the pool design software. I'm thrilled with how the steps and ledge turned out. Exactly like I envisioned.

Trying to decide on if we want to add a small line of marker tiles on the steps, ledge and benches. Was originally not going to do them but then saw this photo and kind of like the look. Would cost me about $850 to do.
IMG_2902.jpg

They didn't have a sample of the longer innerlocking tiles but I picked up a set of the 1x1s to see. I think gold with a bit of green and purple iridescence works well with the travertine coping. Might add a bit of pop. This photo doesn't really do the tile justice. The 6x6 tile is my waterline and the sample between that is the Steel Blue Diamondbrite which is wet in the photo.
Pool Selections.jpg

Opinions?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.