New build in ground concrete pool in Las Vegas

01f0907307babe7b11119422b0da88fb.jpg

Teknic if you don't mind me asking how pricey is synthetic grass?? was thinking about redoing my front yard at home here in cali and don't even know where to begin with pricing etc.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Teknic if you don't mind me asking how pricey is synthetic grass?? was thinking about redoing my front yard at home here in cali and don't even know where to begin with pricing etc.
It depends on what you are using it for. You can get it anywhere from $0.57 per sf and up. Looks, height, pets, or what you really are looking for is what will drive the price either way. I found a local shop with great prices, but you can shop around. And in this desert, I'll take any green any day.

It depends on what you are using it for. You can get it anywhere from $0.57 per sf and up. Looks, height, pets, or what you really are looking for is what will drive the price either way. I found a local shop with great prices, but you can shop around. And in this desert, I'll take any green any day.

Time to start swimming! Does your pup join you? She's pretty.
I'm trying to convince the hubby to go with synthetic grass, he hates it, but I hate the real thing especially trying to maintain it in the desert! Yours looks great. PM sent about that local company you used.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.