New build in central PA

Wow your water is so sparkly and beautiful - great job.

Love how he is all dressed and ready to go, I'm 100% sure my daughter will have everything lined up and ready to go the same way - she is so excited.

Even our neighbors were hanging out back the other day and said they were going to pool hop but they didn't want to get concussions - ha! Everyone is ready to swim!

Did you do a heater! I don't remember but if not how cold was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That water IS gorgeous! And so is the pool. I love the shot of 'Frog Man' (my parents used to call us that when we got ready for pool time - even though we were girls!!). There's nothing like the excitement of kids! I know they had a ball!

Wow.... your sky looks so different from ours down here in Texas. I wonder what the difference is??? Oh wait.... that's sunshine! I almost forgot what that looks like. I'm glad ya'll had a nice day for the big swim day! Take care. Suz.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438484238.317079.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438484251.466212.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438484267.017107.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438484279.001961.jpg

A few pictures of the inside of the pool house. I still have to finish the tongue and groove ceiling, but the walls and floor are done. It's so hot out that I am having a hard time getting it finished. After working out in the heat all day, coming home and working in the heat more is so hard to do!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.