New AGP Install (Hampshire, IL) Started April 2016

Cubbienate, Love your deck and pool, very nice, I was just curious where you got your netting material for you under deck board pool cleaner storage area. I would like to do something similar to what you did that would provide good drainage for pool equipment and other pool small pool toys. Is that some type of vinyl fencing material or some type of netting?

Thanks,
cruiser310

Made good progress today! We did a section of rail to figure out how we wanted it and I am happy with the result! We also made my in deck pool cleaner storage basket.

Tonight's sunset :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cubbienate, Love your deck and pool, very nice, I was just curious where you got your netting material for you under deck board pool cleaner storage area. I would like to do something similar to what you did that would provide good drainage for pool equipment and other pool small pool toys. Is that some type of vinyl fencing material or some type of netting?

Thanks,
cruiser310
I found that netting by the chicken wire fence at the hardware store. I liked it because it was plastic. I will see if I have a name when I get back on Wed. Think it was from Menards.

I found that netting by the chicken wire fence at the hardware store. I liked it because it was plastic. I will see if I have a name when I get back on Wed. Think it was from Menards.

thanks, I would appreciate that. That's why I like it also, because it is plastic and I think it would work perfect for my application. I actually looked at Menards a little bit in that section, maybe I just missed it.

Thanks,
cruiser310

thanks, I would appreciate that. That's why I like it also, because it is plastic and I think it would work perfect for my application. I actually looked at Menards a little bit in that section, maybe I just missed it.

Thanks,
cruiser310

This is a link to the fence that was used. http://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/fencing/utility-fencing/vinyl-and-vinyl-coated-fence/3-x-25-plastic-poultry-netting/p-1444451731659-c-5770.htm?tid=5583501460095339276

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.