Bronze Supporter
Sep 3, 2018
Gilbert, AZ
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
While I think this app looks nicer and might be good for someone with other things to control, I'm finding it difficult to navigate. I cannot find how to change the speed of my waterfall. Anyone know how to do it?

Try: Menu | Settings (IntelliCenter only) | Advanced Settings | Pump , then select your pump and scroll down to make the adjustment.

Niki,

I suspect that Tony is spot on, but...

Pentair automation controls pump speeds by assigning a speed to specific circuits..

As you turn on various circuits, the pump will run the speed assigned to that circuit.. So, in your case.. Waterfall = XXXX speed.

Keep in mind that the pump will run the fastest speed it sees.. If you have one pump, and your Pool Circuit is set for 2000 and your Waterfall circuit is set to 1500, with both circuits on, the pump will run at 2000.

Here is a Screen shot of my EasyTouch speeds.. Yours will look different, but the theory is the same..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Niki,

I suspect that Tony is spot on, but...

Pentair automation controls pump speeds by assigning a speed to specific circuits..

As you turn on various circuits, the pump will run the speed assigned to that circuit.. So, in your case.. Waterfall = XXXX speed.

Keep in mind that the pump will run the fastest speed it sees.. If you have one pump, and your Pool Circuit is set for 2000 and your Waterfall circuit is set to 1500, with both circuits on, the pump will run at 2000.

Here is a Screen shot of my EasyTouch speeds.. Yours will look different, but the theory is the same..

Thanks,

Jim R.
With the old app it had the speed right next to it. I like it lower and my husband and son like it higher. It's set at the speed right now and it's too loud.
Try: Menu | Settings (IntelliCenter only) | Advanced Settings | Pump , then select your pump and scroll down to make the adjustment.
Thank you! That worked. It was a little complicated to get to but at least I now know where it is.