Muriatic Acid storage- is this okay?

I use deck boxes like that myself for MA storing. If your MA is opened, I wouldnt store with other chemical or metals that could corrode. If the MA stays sealed/unopened, that it seems like it can be stored with other things (this is my experience, others say not to store MA with anything else even when sealed).

I use deck boxes like that myself for MA storing. If your MA is opened, I wouldnt store with other chemical or metals that could corrode. If the MA stays sealed/unopened, that it seems like it can be stored with other things (this is my experience, others say not to store MA with anything else even when sealed).
Okay! Yes, I just opened it so I wanted to make sure I’m storing it properly. I know it will get pretty hot in there.

No problem. MA isn't like liquid chlorine - it doesn't degrade at higher temps. It may be a bit more active as it's warmer in the sense of any fumes, but if you're keeping it away from metal (I use that exact same deck box to store my acid) then you should be fine.

Keep an eye on the fence and make sure it's not rusting, but when it's outside like that you're probably fine.

I keep mine in a box like that but i go through it pretty quickly. You might consider locating it on whatever the shadier side of the big shed is - eg either under eave or if no good shade put it on the morning sun side

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.