Manor
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Is there an option to mark all the forum topics read at once instead of within each topic? I use the new content feature often but scroll through a lot. One done, I’d love to be able to mark all.

Thanks!!!

MLC,

Try this... New posts

Thanks,

Jim R.
@Jimrahbe how do you navigate to ”whats new?
MLC,

Try this... New posts

Thanks,

Jim R.
@Jimrahbe How do you manage to navigate clicking through to the link you posted? I can easily set filters to display new content, but I've checked every path I can see to get to the same place you linked too, but it isn't available for me. I promise I'm not a complete idiot! I am not seeing the "what's new" section anywhere so I'm sure your accessing it somehow from a menu I'm just missing.

@Jimrahbe how do you navigate to ”whats new?

@Jimrahbe How do you manage to navigate clicking through to the link you posted? I can easily set filters to display new content, but I've checked every path I can see to get to the same place you linked too, but it isn't available for me. I promise I'm not a complete idiot! I am not seeing the "what's new" section anywhere so I'm sure your accessing it somehow from a menu I'm just missing.
From below...he has the 'Show only:Unread' filter on. There is a filter drop down on the upper right hand corner of that screen...

The way that Jim has done it, he is filtering out all threads that have been read vs. your's of marking them as read.

1680046315191.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.