Making an old pool NEW again

BUT does the light "dance" with the music???????? I bet it sounds wonderful when you throw the music out that way!

Our neighbors have sent over requests when we have our music up when we are out in the yard! LOL We live on 6.5 acres so they can't hear it unless they reallly try.

Kim

:-( No it doesn't dance to it. That's it, I'm reting a bulldozer and starting over. :)

Funny you say that because I've thought about it. Not hard to do at all and I was going to add the landscape/pool and fence uplighting to it on three different flash circuits that go to the beat in sequence. But then I would need to one up it with Bellagio style fountains.......and I see this getting out of control....

Sure thing mlbillow. I just took some more shots of it tonight. Funny, I killed myself over 30 days to put in the pool deck but the LED's that took me about 2 hrs gets the most questions HA!

Shiny, bright, oh so different.................all add up to more questions.

The patio is wonderful as well. There is another pool that is doing those patio stones. He also talked about how hard and time consuming they were. It was well worth all of the time and effort!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This rehab is awesome! Did you by chance play with lighting the waterfalls on either side of the diving board with the LED's? Our pool is not built yet but that is one of the first things I want to experiment with, see if I can get the fall to look like a flow of pure light like something you would see in Vegas. Any insights would be appreciated.

Yea, THOSE lights do dance...just need to get the pool to match :) I did play with the fountain lighting a bit and will do much more in the spring. The LED's that are built into the fountain are bright but really don't do anything to light the water itself and that's worthless in my opinion. I really don't know enough about water illumination to give you any good direction about getting the flow to glow but I want the same thing. I'm going to play around with some different LED options and see what works best. I have a feeling it will take some serious lumens to get that flow to glow. The trick is I don't want to see the source of the light I just want the water to glow. Hmmmmmmm

Very cool LED lights around the pool! This has inspired me to try this along the fence for some ambient lighting around the entire yard. We opted not to go for the solar light caps for the fence posts due to the salt water/air environment so some low voltage LED lighting strips running along our white vinyl fence may be the way to go.

I'm also very jealous of your A/V rack! How much heat does all that gear produce?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.