Magnesium vs NaCl

I have decided to manufacture and sell a special blend of salt consisting of sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride and lithium chloride.

The ratio will be designed to make sure that each salt provides 1/4 of the total conductivity.

This way, each salt will make an equal contribution to the conductivity.

Therefore, any test that you do will be accurate regardless of the units you use.

I will also include 117 “Trade Secret” Ingredients.

I will write the SDS in ancient Sanskrit and then encrypt it with an NSA grade encryption algorithm that not even a quantum computer could break.

The salt will sell for $10.00 per pound, which is a bargain for the “117-in-1” formula.

I think my local pool shop beat you to it. Although the lithium allows you to charge your phone while your swimming.

Reactions: JamesW
This one doesn’t. The fancy advertising makes me wanna 🤮

I was doing some browsing and came up with this ripper..

How's the spin this advertisement puts on it!

• Wow
Reactions: mgtfp
You’ll loose weight, live longer and leap over tall buildings in a single bound…

Is there anything they don’t promise?

Reactions: JamesW
It’s not the medical claims they make that astounds me, it’s the ones related to the pool. Less Chlorine smell?

Reactions: AUSpool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
They dredge this stuff up from the bottom of an old brine lake that’s surrounded by ancient settlement with little in the way sanitation systems, package it and send it off by truck and ships to the other side of the world were its repackaged and sold for 10 times the price as our regular stuff, and somehow is more sustainable… There must have been some serious wining and dining to get that box ticked.

And I cant wait to get my hands on their “Hydroxinator”, not.

Reactions: xDom
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.