Looking For Swamp Guidance

Yea I replaced the booster hose with a water heater hose (biggest diameter hose I could find). It was just a regular water hose connection. It was in my last long update, I know I can go on and on sometimes :blah:

The whole system is running at 10psi now, and the returns definitely feel like they are pushing out at half power. I will open it up later or tomorrow when I get a chance. Could anyone send me a link on how to remove grids from the manifold? Maybe I need to take out some of the inner ones so I can really see what's going on with the filter. I would just replace the whole thing but each grid is like $30.

Ok so I finally got my whole grid system replaced. Turns out they were very torn and covered under my home warranty! The pool is now being shocked again as it turned clear over the last few weeks while I waited for the new grids. I'll post some pics once the water starts to get clear again. This forum has been so helpful, thanks to everyone!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.