Looking for builders in SE Louisiana.

Apr 29, 2015
My wife and I are in the process of starting planning our new home build and also are thinking of installing the pool too.

We are looking for reputable builders in our area found 1 or 2 online with reviews but would like more.

We will be pricing both gunite and fiberglass if that helps.

Anyone from south of New Orleans have any experience with pool builders in the area.

Thanks

There are many people on TFP but finding one or two in your area can be hard. I wish there was some way we could narrow a search down to "all pools in New Orleans". Since we can't here is what we say to do......find ALL of the PB in your area and get them to come out to give you a quote making sure to get model numbers for the equipment. Share the info here with out the PB name. We will help you look it over and make sure it is the best for your pool and area.

If you would like to share a pic of your yard, tell us what you want to do in your pool, and your must haves we might even be able to help you rough design your pool!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.