Ledge Lounger

We are debating on the ledge loungers but are a little hesitant as we have the Wet Edge (Satin) pebble finish on the sunshelf. Does anybody have a sunshelf with a "pebble finish"? If so, do chairs compromise the finish? We are nervous of the pebbles breaking off from the chairs rubbing against the finish. Anyone have any experience with this?

Funny, all roads seem to lead back to TFP. The steel dude is working on our pool right now and we were just measuring for the size of the shelf for these. We're going 6' of shelf @ 6" of water. The specs say 5'8" minimum, so we should have a couple inches of space.

I thought the same thing and bought a chaise for around $150 on Amazon. I've only had it for three months and I've had multiple issues.

-It won't stay grounded on my ledge
-It is uncomfortable which negates the whole purpose of the chair
-The color is already fading

My friend has a salt water pool and bought from Ledge Lounger a few years back. He loves it and I've used it before- no issues. I think it might be better to save up and get something from them as it would be a good investment from what I've seen.

I plan on getting BEACH CHAIRS for my pool Baja shelf that is being built and i think it is the next best cheap way for a lounge chair on a Baja shelf. They are sold everywhere including Amazon and Costco. If you have a salt water like my pool I think an aluminum frame is best . Let me know if anyone has done this and if not I will let you know in a couple weeks how it worked.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.