Keypad for Intelliflo pump. 011018 (mfg 2013)

It's become clear to me that the 357527Z keypad will NOT work on a pre 2016 011018 VS pump. So scratch that idea.
I found a 2013 NOS drive for a 011018 that is for a VS+SVRS. Mine is only VS. The complete drive with keypad is part # 351021
Will the keypad from this work on a VS pump? Are all the keypads the same in this date range?

Last edited:
Plot thickens... I potentially have a correct NOS keypad & drive to try. The only way to be sure is to take my drive/keypad assy off existing pump.
Problem is... One of the 3 screws that hold the assembly together is froze from corrosion. For 2 days I have been spraying it with penetrant and gently tapping on the head of the screw with a hammer and punch. So far I'm able to move it back/forth almost 1/4 turn. I made a little access hole in the fan cover to spray right at the bolt too. (fix that later)
I don't want to snap it off at the motor housing. Open to suggestions, criticisms, tom foolery or cold beer at this point. :) bolt2v2.jpg

Plot thickens... I potentially have a correct NOS keypad & drive to try. The only way to be sure is to take my drive/keypad assy off existing pump.
Problem is... One of the 3 screws that hold the assembly together is froze from corrosion. For 2 days I have been spraying it with penetrant and gently tapping on the head of the screw with a hammer and punch. So far I'm able to move it back/forth almost 1/4 turn. I made a little access hole in the fan cover to spray right at the bolt too. (fix that later)
I don't want to snap it off at the motor housing. Open to suggestions, criticisms, tom foolery or cold beer at this point. :) View attachment 555936
If you purchased a drive for an SVRS pump, please, try to return it. You will not like the hassle of the SVRS system on a residential pool. The SVRS software cannot be disabled. It takes almost nothing to slow the waterflow in a residential to the point it trips the alarm shutting down the pump and requiring a manual reset each time. Commercial pools have much different plumbing and they are still a problem sometimes.

Reactions: dubdub
If you purchased a drive for an SVRS pump, please, try to return it. You will not like the hassle of the SVRS system on a residential pool. The SVRS software cannot be disabled. It takes almost nothing to slow the waterflow in a residential to the point it trips the alarm shutting down the pump and requiring a manual reset each time. Commercial pools have much different plumbing and they are still a problem sometimes.
Fair enough, but I plan to only use the keypad off of it and not use the drive itself.
If I ever get it apart and discover that even the keypad wont work, they will take the part back at my local store. They're good like that. I paid the price of a keypad for the whole unit.
Thank you @1poolman1 for that sage advice. ;)

Reactions: 1poolman1
In case anyone is following along...
Patience and PB Blaster paid off! With a couple squirts and a few taps each day, I was able to remove that troublesome screw without snapping it off or causing any other damage.
Put that in the win column. :) With that behind me, once the rains cease, I will continue with the attempted screen replacement first nice dry day.
To be continued...

Success! (y) Weather cooperated today so I made the switch. YES... The keypad from an SV-SVRS will work on an SV pump. Appears to be the same part, plug & play. Maybe this mundane knowledge will help someone else down the road.
rubadubdub...

keypaddone.jpg

Reactions: 1poolman1