JVA’s programming

One other possibility. You can unplug the PCB then plug it back in. It maybe is not seated properly.

I’ll try that thanks
I wanted to stay on this thread but another question I decided to use the cleaner and solar jva plugs for a fountain and water slide can I rename those on the web application. Also I want to have the booster pump for those selections how to I assign and make those action occur when selecting those? Thanks

I don’t think you can change the name of the JVA name (or Let’s say I have not figured that out) but it does not matter. What you want to do is assign the respective JVA to the correct auxiliary. So we need to see how your current auxiliaries are set up. See screen shot. So for instance if your booster pump is set up to the #3 auxiliary then whichever JVA you plug into the Solar socket needs to be assigned to the Aux 3. Then same for your Cleaner Socket.
The concern I have, and I think I expressed it in an earlier post, if the same pump runs the slide and the water fountain but you have 2 different JVAs., I Think the software will activate them both so you have to have 1 open and the other close.
After you assign the JVA to the pump. Go to the Home Screen set up and select the Booster Pump for the Home Screen.
I have attached my screens as a reference. So if you can screen shot each one on your system then we can walk through the set up.
Note- if your PCB is not powering up - then you may not be able to have access to the setup screens.
IMG_0303.pngIMG_0302.pngIMG_0301.png

I have three VSP’s two are used as jet pumps one supports rear jets in my spa and the other side spa jets. The trick is I also have the deep end fountains which is on one of the jet pumps and a water slide and shallow fountain on the other jet pump.
I went back and look at your photos and have the following question.
Pump 1 is your main filter pump. It will send flow to the pool returns in Pool Mode. Does it send flow to the spa jets in Spa mode?
Pump 2 is a jet pump that sends flow to the rear jets of the spa and to a deep end fountain.
Pump 3 is a jet pump that sends flow to the side jets of the spa and to a shallow end fountain and to a water slide.

Do you have 3 different sets of jets in the spa? One set hooked to the main filter pump, a rear set to pump #2 and side jets to Pump #3?

Can you show another photo of the 2 jet pumps and where they returns are routed?
Do the 2 jet pumps each have their own dedicated suction line from the spa?

Last edited:
I don’t think you can change the name of the JVA name (or Let’s say I have not figured that out) but it does not matter. What you want to do is assign the respective JVA to the correct auxiliary. So we need to see how your current auxiliaries are set up. See screen shot. So for instance if your booster pump is set up to the #3 auxiliary then whichever JVA you plug into the Solar socket needs to be assigned to the Aux 3. Then same for your Cleaner Socket.
The concern I have, and I think I expressed it in an earlier post, if the same pump runs the slide and the water fountain but you have 2 different JVAs., I Think the software will activate them both so you have to have 1 open and the other close.
After you assign the JVA to the pump. Go to the Home Screen set up and select the Booster Pump for the Home Screen.
I have attached my screens as a reference. So if you can screen shot each one on your system then we can walk through the set up.
Note- if your PCB is not powering up - then you may not be able to have access to the setup screens.
View attachment 493275View attachment 493276View attachment 493277
Where do I find which aux my booster pumps are assigned to?

Side note since my sub panel is not working that’s why I desired to use the solar and cleaner jva sockets on the main board. Can you just give me step by step what and when to click something to accomplish this task.

I want to be able to select my equipment and from that select water slide and the boaster pump and correct jva get activated.

I don’t need to action the extra jva I’m just going to refuse the speed of the pump which will satisfy the needs.

Boy a 5 minute phone call would help ha!

Where do I find which aux my booster pumps are assigned to?

Side note since my sub panel is not working that’s why I desired to use the solar and cleaner jva sockets on the main board. Can you just give me step by step what and when to click something to accomplish this task.

I want to be able to select my equipment and from that select water slide and the boaster pump and correct jva get activated.

I don’t need to action the extra jva I’m just going to refuse the speed of the pump which will satisfy the needs.

Boy a 5 minute phone call would help ha!
Ok crazy but it appears the subpanel is now working except the jva to B1and B3 are not activating. I noticed the wire in my photo was not connected. I do t know if it’s supposed to NOT be plugged in are J12,J13 and J14 tied to the function of the jva. I know that disconnected wire comes from a relay. Sorry for all the bouncing around and I appreciate you sticking with me.

Ok guess what the subpanel starting working not sure why or how. Everything is working again! I really appreciate all your time and information I love this site because of people like you!

I hope all keeps working but don’t be surprised if out of the blue you get some crazy question about iAquaLink!

Thanks again!
Rod

Go to menu then settings.
Click on customize Home. Take screenshots
Back on menu screen scroll to right and find Assign JVA Take screenshot
Back on menu screen scroll to find Label Auxiliaries. Take screenshot

This will tell me what is setup already and what we need to assign to what.
Can you also answer questions in post #25.

I will try to follow up as I was busy with family this morning.

This is what I am trying to get to but need those screen shots to guide my response.

The alternative is pull off the fron panel and follow the electrical leads from each piece of equipment to each of the HP relays. This ties to the screenshot for Label Auxiliaries.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When you remove the panel you should see what equipment is connected to which Aux. Relay. #2,3,4 etc.
then we will assign the JVA to the proper auxiliary to turn the valve and kick on the pump
1684525694935.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.