Just starting BBB method...

I got mine directly from Taylor Technologies. Over $50 order, shipping is free. Got my speed stir at the same time. You can find them on Amazon, but getting them directly you can count on them being the freshest. The r-0013 shouldn't be a problem, but I'd want the r-0871 to be the latest batch possible. To be completely honest, I had bought my testkit and reagents before I knew about tfp, I had found the testkit recommendation from another pool forum. Since then, I've bought all my refills from them as well as other things, psi gauge etc.

Pump ran all night lastnight-- from 7pm-9am

Tested before sun hit the water, which happens around 9:15-9:30ish...

So testing daily like that--- how often are you ordering refills? Just trying to get an idea of how often I'll be ordering refills... thanks :)

Once the slam is complete and you are keeping the FC at normal levels you will not go through the reagents like you are now. If you start a season with fresh reagents and don't allow yourself to develop an algae bloom you should be able to get through the whole swim season on the same batch of test materials.

I just do the OTO chlorine level and pH daily (Basic K100 kit). The (DPT) CH/CC, TA, are done weekly, and CH and CYA only about once a month. That is unless I backflush, add significant water, or make changes that require testing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.