Just broke ground today another Dallas/FtWorth Area Pool

does anyone have good suggestions for roller shades for the back there I face west so i get the ehavy sun in the afternoon.

Cooleroo! We have them inside our porch and they are wonderful. Sturdy and attractive, although a tad pricey compared to the faux Cooleroo shades. Stock cream colored ones available at Lowes, but we ordered ours online directly to get a nice moss color in a custom size.

Cordless Exterior Sun Shades

how do they mount do they just attach underneath with a hook

No, more than just hooks, but they are still easy to hang.

They have a wand that rolls them up and down, then these elastic bungee tie down that hold them in the desired position against the wind. I want to order a few more of the bungies so that I can open them up higher and still secure the shade against the wind.

My local Lowes had some in some standard sizes and in a cream color. Very reasonably priced I thought, but we wanted a particular long custom size and color. We have four, all cordless and uses the discrete wand to raise/lower.

I ordered them from Blindsgalore online and it took 3 weeks to arrive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.