Just broke ground today another Dallas/FtWorth Area Pool

slowly but surely the bigger build is the patio extension is 350 sq ft thats going to be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

i was wondering if i made the right choice on the filteration DE vs cartridge. It so much reading and effort. I talked to my neighbour he loves his DE and the other neightbour loves his cartridge. its like a toss up these days.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
wow these guys really seem to want the money thats for sure. They show up and do there workIMAG0162.jpgIMAG0165.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

electric is now complete at least from the pool standpoint stil have the patio and all that other jazz to complete.

They are starting today to lay the ground work for the decking. I added some extra deck as it didnt look right when they drew it out on the paint. added about another 80 sq ft of deck on the other side where my fire pit is going in

Attachments

• IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 311
Our build seems to be going a lot like yours, just flying along. Unfortunately for every day of work our builder has done, we've had to wait an average of five for city inspections! Today we are in the same place you are, just waiting for the deck. We ended up adding a little more deck at the last minute to make sure the table and chairs we are putting on it wouldn't be too tight. It was a last minute change and our construction supervisor just left us a can of spray paint to lay out the addition ourselves!
I'll second what others have said here, don't second guess your filter choice. I grew up with DE, and you will love the clarity it gives the first time you turn on your pool light at night!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.