June contest! Submit photos for the visual encyclopedia!

[attachment=2:2z61uaz9]equipment screen.JPG[/attachment:2z61uaz9][attachment=1:2z61uaz9]threaded winter cover anchor down.JPG[/attachment:2z61uaz9][attachment=0:2z61uaz9]threaded winter cover anchor up.JPG[/attachment:2z61uaz9]

Attachments

• equipment screen.JPG
    equipment screen.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 350
  • threaded winter cover anchor down.JPG
    threaded winter cover anchor down.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 348
  • threaded winter cover anchor up.JPG
    threaded winter cover anchor up.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 347
Solar cover for above ground pool

Splash Bombs

Toypedo

Floaty pool seat

Rainbow Fountain

3656313548_227d0b5fa4.jpg

And another picture of why we do all this work day in and day out,of course this is after a hard day of playing in the pool :goodjob:

3656302402_fd4967714a.jpg

Thank you joenj for eight pictures accepted, Sallie for two picture accepted, jotrud for one picture accepted, lovingHDTV for two additional pictures accepted, 98xc600 for two additional pictures accepted, Casey for one additional picture accepted, and BobF for one additional picture accepted! Your pictures have been added to the encyclopedia.

I invite everyone to explore the visual encyclopedia as it grows. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Some items we still need pictures of include: above ground ladder, Hayward/Goldline automation system, clorox bleach, safety net, other styles of underwater light fixtures, a different style of heat pump, IntelliChlor, WalMart six way test kit, ColorQ, plastic gate valve, water bag (with water in it), scupper, etc. These are just suggestions. Pictures of these items are not guaranteed to be included, and pictures of items not listed here are still welcome.

---

WATERWORT - 16
meatloaf - 15
DaveNJ - 14
Casey - 13
joenj - 8
98xc600 - 7
launboy - 7
lovingHDTV - 6
Woodberg - 6
stephanie4136 - 5
h2ctpdjl - 4
mickey4paws - 3
silcozot - 3
AnnaK - 3
BobF - 2
Sallie - 2
TOMNGIAMOM - 2
jotrud - 1
Chasville - 1
Gooserider - 1
kenmar - 1
matt4x4 - 1

I have to say that I think it is oddly entertaining that no one seems to own any clorox...

The night pictures are super hard to get decent images of. Some of the colors under long exposures just look like some sort of sickly water... My camera simply can't image the light show in all of its glory which is mostly due to ripples on the water... Oh well, I tried! The one that isn't purple is just with white light just to prove that my water isn't sickly. Maybe they could be combined as one image for the encyclopedia?

Attachments

• clorox.jpg
    clorox.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Night_pool.jpg
    Night_pool.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 254
  • Purple_pool.jpg
    Purple_pool.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 252

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
12.5% Sodium Hypoclorite

Dave,
Your floor is as smooth as a baby's bottom! :mrgreen:

Thank you WATERWORT for one additional picture accepted, DaveNJ for one additional picture accepted, and meatloaf for one additional picture accepted! Your pictures have been added to the encyclopedia.

I invite everyone to explore the visual encyclopedia as it grows. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Some items we still need pictures of include: above ground ladder, Hayward/Goldline automation system, safety net, a different style of heat pump, IntelliChlor, WalMart six way test kit, ColorQ, plastic gate valve, water bag (with water in it), scupper, etc. These are just suggestions. Pictures of these items are not guaranteed to be included, and pictures of items not listed here are still welcome.

Less than a week remains in the contest! Remember that three of the four prizes go to people selected at random from those who had even one photo accepted. So everyone still has a chance to win! Plus, helping to build the visual encyclopedia is a wonderful way to support the TFP community!

---

WATERWORT - 17
meatloaf - 16
DaveNJ - 15
Casey - 13
joenj - 8
98xc600 - 7
launboy - 7
lovingHDTV - 6
Woodberg - 6
stephanie4136 - 5
h2ctpdjl - 4
mickey4paws - 3
silcozot - 3
AnnaK - 3
BobF - 2
Sallie - 2
TOMNGIAMOM - 2
jotrud - 1
Chasville - 1
Gooserider - 1
kenmar - 1
matt4x4 - 1

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.