Jandy Aqualink RS panel help

wireform

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
In The Industry
Aug 15, 2017
Spring Valley, NY
Pool has the Jandy system, Jandy Aqualink with the Aquapure1400 built into the control panel in upper left side currently being controlled via the Jandy PDA remote control which to me is dated and will be failing as there's only so much abuse it'll take. I want to take this pool to the next level if possible

The question:
Anyone familiar that can guide me to the "screenlogic" equal for the Jandy brand. I found Jandy iAquaLink 3.0 Network Interface Module (WiFi Antenna) - IQ30-A on ebay but need more info if this is it or the unknown to me is playing me.
Thanks in advance, Allan

There are 2 assemblies. There is the iQ30-RS and the iQ30-Ant. The RS package includes a new PCB with the latest T-2 revision processor and the 3.0 Antenna. The Ant package only includes the 3.0 Antenna. Some older PCB’s may work with the new 3.0 Antenna which is why that is sold separately. You currently have the PDA PCB it will work but only have limited functionality via the wireless to an app or PC.
The recommendation is to obtain the iQ30-RS but that is also more $$$$.
You can find more info at

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.