Jandy Aqua Pure Panel and PDA

Please explain what this would entail?

There should be a circuit breaker that cuts power to Aqualink. It is either in your main panel or the Aqualink load center (circuit breakers in the Aqualink box). Usually it is in the Aqualink load center. If you post a pic we can point it out.

Probably the one that says "Heater and PDA". Click that breaker to the right. Wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. You should see all the lights on the panel go out when you shut it off. Hopefully when it comes back up it works normally again.

Probably the one that says "Heater and PDA". Click that breaker to the right. Wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. You should see all the lights on the panel go out when you shut it off. Hopefully when it comes back up it works normally again.
Tried that plus all the others and waited a few minutes. Yes all lights go out, but then still not working in Auto mode, just service. The PDA says just waiting. Any other solutions?

You are into the deeper trouble-shooting now. Do you have any hardwired terminals like a OneTouch or AllButton? I assume this is a PDA system and not an RS system? You don't have a phone app? Worst case scenario the unit got fried and needs a replacement board. The IQ30-RS upgrade is around $1000 and will give you full Internet and phone app access to all of your systems. That includes a graphical interface for programming.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You are into the deeper trouble-shooting now. Do you have any hardwired terminals like a OneTouch or AllButton? I assume this is a PDA system and not an RS system? You don't have a phone app? Worst case scenario the unit got fried and needs a replacement board. The IQ30-RS upgrade is around $1000 and will give you full Internet and phone app access to all of your systems. That includes a graphical interface for programming.
No phone app is used, just the Aqua palm remote…not sure about an all button or one touch. Crossing my fingers nothing needs to be replaced as the board was just replaced in 2018!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.