Jacuzzi Spa

Nov 1, 2013
Western Canada
I have a Jacuzzi spa (model 335) which while heating the heater light goes out at my setting of 102Degrees, but the heater continues to heat up to 115 degrees or more. I had an overheat error from this. I thought possibly a stuck relay on control board is preventing the heater from shutting off at desired temp. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like a stuck heater relay or filter programming issue. Does your pump seem to be running all the time? Check your filter cycles.
Do you have a voltmeter? Check voltage to the heater after it has reached set temperature.

Ok I will check voltage at heater after it reaches 102D. The pump is not running all the time , just cycling on and off. The filter cycle is on standard which is where I ussualy have it.
One thing I noticed when I get to the high temps (115) I turn breaker off then back on and my heater seems to stay off until it cools back to my setting of 102 degrees. Now I am maybe thinking relay isnt stuck as cutting power seems to disconnect relay??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.