Is this enough disturbance to aerate and increase PH?

DaveTheAccountant

Bronze Supporter
Mar 5, 2023
Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei

I know iCloud links aren’t preferred, but I don’t believe the site will let me upload a video. I’ve also included a still for anyone who might not want to view the video.

IMG_0831.jpeg

That amount of aeration should be fine. It may not rise super-fast, but that’s OK. 7.0 is an acceptable number and with your TA you’re not really at risk of it falling as long as you’re not adding acid to the pool (including trichlor “pucks” which are acidic).

That amount of aeration should be fine. It may not rise super-fast, but that’s OK. 7.0 is an acceptable number and with your TA you’re not really at risk of it falling as long as you’re not adding acid to the pool (including trichlor “pucks” which are acidic).
Thanks for your feedback. I don’t use any pucks (SWG). Aside from checking it every day or so, do you have an idea of how long the process may take?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.