Intro and Pool Plan Pics

Plumbing is done! Woohoo and inspection is tomorrow and hopefully gunite Friday! I'll believe it when I see it. Lol

Here's some pics of plumbing. All look ok?

06fdf7a955151a3c655a8deb489f3356.jpg

21652550c8f3945417544c7d6d9a5895.jpg

0b39842a87bcec5afbf729d10ed31111.jpg

Amanda,

Just read through the entire thread and your pool build looks great! I have a concern regarding the equipment pad layout and want to bring it to your attention. I noticed that the equipment pad was placed directly in front of your electric meter. In most jurisdictions, this is probably an electrical code violation and/or does not comply with the clearance requirements of the utility company. I'm assuming that the inspection you mentioned was for plumbing and not for electrical, but I may be wrong.

Hopefully this is not an issue in your area but I wanted to bring it up to you so you could discuss it with the pool builder or electrical sub-contractor before they get final payment.

Amanda I also see that some of the steel is off of the spacers as in it is too close to the ground. The steel needs to be in the middle to provide the strength needed.

I love the shape of it! Friday is all the way to tomorrow. Today is going to be along day LOL

Kim

Amanda,

Love the build, on your back fence if you need fast growing tall privacy plantings consider these plants

Leyland Cypress, they grow tall and quick

http://www.arborday.org/Trees/treeguide/TreeDetail.cfm?ItemID=828

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2012/08/11/e6/06/leyland-cypress_377029a.jpg

John

Plants is being conservative. They are large trees. Just make sure to read that 25' mature width. It's no joke. Ours are 25' wide (not right at ground level but at about head level) and about 40' tall after just 15 years. In other words humongous and getting more so. Just took 11 out of 33 down and replaced with Spearmint Juniper, which has a much more constrained habit. But Leyland's are pretty cool looking if proper space is provided and they're your thing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh, Amanda!!! The deck looks wonderful! OMG! You must be so excited! Having the decking pulls everything together! It's like the bow on the package..... And in SEVEN days you will have the present inside finished!!! You enjoy everything so much that I can't wait to hear how excited you are about the finish and the fill. I have a feeling I will hear your squeal all the way across Texas!!

I love the picture looking across the pool to the decking to the back of your house. I can't believe how well all your materials go together!!! It looks as if you had the pool and the house built at the same time. That's so cool!

More pictures when the concrete is stained!!!
Hugs,
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.