Intro and Pool Plan Pics

https://vimeo.com/136506698
915a7c86bc358bcc6e47391c4295006a.jpg

The video works! It's great! Loved your chat with the guy.

So, did they use the other pool's finish that was the right one for your pool? Thank goodness Kim has drummed it into us all to check the color!

Do you love it? I know it's too early to tell, but do you love it?

I feel like Agnes from Despicable Me. "I'M SOOO HAPPY!!"

I really love the video! Do more, do more!
Suz.

I am a total kid right now. I can't stop smiling and watching. Poor kids are being neglected, just kidding, don't call CPS on me. [emoji6]

I love it so much. They just smoothed over my shells and now I'm worried they won't show through.

Wendy did they do that with yours?

When they do the acid wash, that will bring them up. They use power washers. If the shells are too close to the surface, you would lose a lot of them when they do tomorrow's process.

OMG!! Your bag of shells is twice as big as mine, and I paid $300 bucks!! Grrrrr. No fair! But I'm very happy for you. You will love, love, love them! They're another great upgrade that you can't really capture in pictures.

Mine aren't spread evenly, but it doesn't bother me. I figure that's how it is in nature.

Keep giggling and have fun!!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm glad Flounder asked. I didn't quite follow.

Wow, we're gonna see your pool all the way down here in Houston! At least I'll know what that bright shiny glow from the north is!

I cannot wait to see water with all those shells!
Suz.

I learned on here you can add abalone shells so I asked my PB. Some people are charged a lot for it and some aren't. I was only charged $127 for the bag. I made sure they weren't put into the mix but hand thrown on top. Love them already and they will look better after acid wash!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.