Intellicenter upgrade on pool spa combo

EVS

Sep 30, 2023
FL
Hello everyone
I have a intellitouch panel with a remote which we (myself and the pool expert) decided to upgrade in spite of spending an exemplary amount on the remote battery.

I bought an intellicenter upgrade kit from epoolsupply.com ( part No: 522046). We put on the board and connected the Ethernet cable to the antenna which stays outside close to the pool. The indoor module was connected to the router using an Ethernet cable.

The pool is running. System says the internet is connected but no wireless networks seem to be connected. Could not connect the app remotely to the pool management. App works when I am in the house on the same network.

I did not connect the long white cable with 4 coloured wires between the antenna and the main board. Just Ethernet is running between. Can you help me to solve this please. Called Pentair and epoolsupply.com. Both were not helpful. My pool guy says it’s electronics and he doesn’t know. Any input appreciated.

Customer profile was set to enabled for wifi

The indoor module was connected to the router using an Ethernet cable.

That is correct.

Are the lights flashing on the indoor module?

The pool is running. System says the internet is connected but no wireless networks seem to be connected. Could not connect the app remotely to the pool management. App works when I am in the house on the same network.

Are you using the 900MHZ Wireless Bridge? If so the IntelliCenter does not view that as a wireless network. That is effectively a wireless cable extender.

You do not want to Configure a Wireless Network.

What happens when you do the Internet Connection Test?

1696454772939.png
I did not connect the long white cable with 4 coloured wires between the antenna and the main board. Just Ethernet is running between.

That is correct.

Did you connect the Power Module that powers the antenna to the 24V DC from the board?

1696455099894.png

Did you add a new account from the OCP at the Pentair User Portal and then Login to an Existing Account?

1696455288745.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.