Instapark Betta review

We have rain incoming so was thinking taking it out. But this thing has been going none stop since I got it I kind of just want to let it keep going.

Just got the se plus this week. Still trying to figure out how to set my vs pump. Above 2000 rpm the robot gets stuck in the deep end wall. It seems like the returns are making the current to strong for the bot. If I drop it down to 1700 rpm it can do it's job. I just like more circulation in my pool though. It looks like it's doing a great job so far when it can run.

Reactions: HermanTX
Just got the se plus this week. Still trying to figure out how to set my vs pump. Above 2000 rpm the robot gets stuck in the deep end wall. It seems like the returns are making the current to strong for the bot. If I drop it down to 1700 rpm it can do it's job. I just like more circulation in my pool though. It looks like it's doing a great job so far when it can run.
I run my pump at 2500 for an hour in the morning, then 1750 for 10 hours. I have flow 50% drain, 50% skimmer. Got stuck occasionally, so I put a bumper on the skimmer. Runs fine now.

The light on the charger is supposed to turn red when charging correct? Mine has been running non stop since I bought it, and everytime I try to plug it in the charger light is always green. Don’t know if it’s always fully charged or if there is something wrong with it…

The light on the charger is supposed to turn red when charging correct? Mine has been running non stop since I bought it, and everytime I try to plug it in the charger light is always green. Don’t know if it’s always fully charged or if there is something wrong with it…
When/if the lights on the Betta turn red, charge it. My charger light is red for about 2.5 hours, then turns green when fully charged. You might send support a message.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My Betta kept finding that small gap between the water and the bottom of my hand railing. I put a "bumper" there with a ziptie. See picture of it finding its way back but now not getting wedged.
Betta Bumper.JPEG