Inground pool spa - Code (LF/Dry)

mac5367

Jun 23, 2023
New Jersey
I opened up my inground swim spa and found that my two speed waterway pump was seized and had to be replaced. To preface I have a hydroquip 8000 RHS system with M7 probes and a top sizer controller. Unfortunately I found out that they don’t make the waterway two speed pump anymore, called hydroquip and they recommended the two speed LX pump. I bought it and replaced the pump, and when it cycles on the low speed it thinks that there is a flow issue because the M7 temp sensors sees two big of a temperature difference.

The only other thing I think it can be is a leak in the suction side, I have a very small air bubble at the top of the new pump. No pipes are leaking and I checked joints with soapy water, I’m stumped.

I saw someone else on this forum, couple years back have the same issue was wonder on any suggestions.

Mike

Mac, good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: Very sorry your first post has sat unanswered for this long. I suspect the thread title was such that not many members could relate to. If you are still having the issue, we can try to tag an industry expert who may be able to assist.

Let us know if you still need some help. Have a great day. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.