IG Pool remodel in Tempe AZ

Name of waterline tile you used?
From. Nobile tile
See part number
6fdd4107aac0b8195e6ae46a892eb987.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'll get some more photos this afternoon when the sun is sitting high over it so you can see how the abalone shells and glass beads really shine in the light. I'm also putting together my time-lapse video of the entire process from start to finish so keep an eye out for that final post with the video included.

Amazing how fast and proper they did this. Good price too.
Question, did they install fittings on returns and drains before or after plastering?

They put all the fittings on during the plaster period. I couldnt tell if they did it before or after but all I know is that day when they were finished with the new pebble interior all the new fittings were in place when they left.

- - - Updated - - -

The moment you all have been waiting for! The time-lapse video of the entire process. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://youtu.be/vqN9YjAIpvo

THAT was SO neat! It was fun to get a peek into the way it was done. I saw your dog a couple of times. The time the two of you were sitting watching it fill was so sweet.

Looking at how they did the table really showed how it is NOT going anywhere. It even looked like there is a tube or pole down inside it for the umbrella. That will also help it! SWEET!

THANKS so much for sharing it with us!

Kim

In the hot summer months my pool in Phoenix would be around 89/90 without using the heater. Right now my pool is at 68 degrees with the outside temps around the low 80s during the day and high 50s at night. I'll be heating it up around Thanksgiving up to around 86.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.