Hoosier0101

Apr 15, 2024
Marietta, GA
Hi all,

New to TFP and pool ownership (purchased this home with a pool over the winter). Reading and searching the forums has already been a huge help.

I am hoping someone might be able to help me identify the pool light I have so I can find a proper replacement. Attached are some photos I’ve taken from above the waterline.

Happy to provide any additional information that may be useful.

Thank you all!

Attachments

• IMG_4984.jpeg
    IMG_4984.jpeg
    511.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4983.jpeg
    IMG_4983.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4982.jpeg
    IMG_4982.jpeg
    774.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi all,

New to TFP and pool ownership (purchased this home with a pool over the winter). Reading and searching the forums has already been a huge help.

I am hoping someone might be able to help me identify the pool light I have so I can find a proper replacement. Attached are some photos I’ve taken from above the waterline.

Thank you all!
Added signature with pool details. Hope that comes through now.

Hi all,

Thank you all!
Is there a tower somewhere in the yard, like the picture?
1715191995246.png

Is there a tower somewhere in the yard, like the picture?
View attachment 571151
Thanks for the reply. I’ve looked and not been able to find anything that looks like that. I believe we found the electrical box for the light which is located below the electrical panel next to our pool equipment.

We removed the cover, connected the wires (they were disconnected by the prior homeowner), turned on the GFCI breaker it’s connected to and it immediately tripped (I assume that’s why the previous homeowners disconnected). We then turned off the breaker, disconnected the wires, and replaced the cover.