staggsxi

Apr 19, 2021
Morristown, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I believe this is a pool light located along the deep end of the pool, but there are no markings at all on it and it looks stained yellow. It does not turn on or do anything as far as I can tell. The pool is 20x40 with 8 feet at the deep end. My issue is this would be an absolutely tiny light, maybe 1.5" inches in diameter. I do not have the desire, without some help to identify what this is exactly, to unscrew it. There is a junction box about 10 feet behind it (on the other side of a fence) which I am also afraid to touch for now. Rest of the system is Hayward based.

Looking for some information, if anyone can help identify what this is exactly. If it is a tiny light, what brand, etc. can I replace it easily or just build a new light at this point. Appreciate the help!

PXL_20210614_164524072.jpg

PXL_20210614_164527318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I figured out it is an old Pype Lite halogen, there was a replacement bulb in the controller box. Anyone here familiar with this, or replacement of this type of light?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.