I made a pool logger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! Love the new graph, thank you. :D

3e61db3007deb98077d06780d161d6ca.png

That kind of makes me want to build a temperature monitor out of an arduino and feed my pool temp into your website so I can have a pretty year long graph of my pool temps.

Don't be pinging my site every 30 seconds to update your temp ;) :p :laughblue:

Actually sounds like a fun project. If you do it let me know, maybe I can make a quick API so it can just easily enter the temp.

I have been meaning to do this for a long time so I don't have to go into settings and set a temporary target for PH. So, I added a Quick PH calculator so you can enter a quick target value for PH. I usually need this if I am trying to lower my TA, for example. I used to have to go change my target in settings then it tells me how much acid to add, then go change the target back. No More. Just click PH on your current results on the main page and you will get a fancy pop up. Enjoy.

Thanks! Even if it's just to play with. It doesn't log anything. I have much more to come. It's getting there. Changed layout a bit today as well. Thanks everyone for helping this get where it is today.

Thanks for your work on it. Just donated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for your work on it. Just donated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you. I'll send you an email tomorrow when I am back in town.

- - - Updated - - -

Russell - as I guessed I needed to add acid. Putting in my target on the new modal lined up perfectly with PoolMath (I haven't retested pH today to see how it did), so I'd say pH looks great. :)

thanks for checking. You can always set your main targets in the settings. The quick one is for when you just need to do a quick add without adjusting targets.

Im going to add a how to and FAQ next week.

In the middle of sprucing up the site I thought of a cool new feature and added it. It is called SLAM Mode. All you do it turn it on in settings and it will temporarily set your Target FC to the correct SLAM level for your CYA so you don't have to look it up or manually enter it in settings. Of course none of you will ever need that, right? :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.