How "clear" is clear? Lets compare clear water

These are from years ago, but the pool still looks this clear today. Here it is during the day (some wind so the water is slightly choppy):

https://www.troublefreepool.com/~richardfalk/pool/PoolDay.jpg

Here it is during the night:

https://www.troublefreepool.com/~richardfalk/pool/PoolNight.jpg

The deep end is 6 feet with two floor drains and I'm looking from beyond the shallow end of the pool.

This is a UNDERwater picture of my 24' round pool. Don't think you can get any clearer than that!

7D9B492D-AB52-493C-8A96-93C3C15019A6.jpg

Wayne

I haven't tried the quarter trick. I don't have any drains. But I can see the pebbles in my surface at 6.5'. And every detail of the vac when it's down there. At night the water is invisible. The only downside of a TFP pool is there is no hidin' nuttin'! Every spec of a leaf. Every flake of my flagstone coping. The dark finish discoloration that is starting to appear. My infamous CYA stain. All clear as clear can get! Mixed blessings... I guess I'm a pool-half-empty kind of guy...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I still stick by the quarter method, or a dime if my eyes are feeling like they can see well that day.

Regardless, I wonder how a thread I started in 2015, and hasnt had a post for 3 years somehow managed to get back to the top of the stack.

I still stick by the quarter method, or a dime if my eyes are feeling like they can see well that day.

Regardless, I wonder how a thread I started in 2015, and hasnt had a post for 3 years somehow managed to get back to the top of the stack.

Ha, ha, hadn't noticed that! You'll have to ask splashpad! Though it doesn't take much to get us all braggin' about our TFP water!! ;)

From two stories up. I think you can read the drain manufacturers number....... :gone::gone::lovetfp::lovetfp:

Attachments

• 644E2DB4-61D8-4FA4-A0E7-8CBEB6162032.jpg
    644E2DB4-61D8-4FA4-A0E7-8CBEB6162032.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 57
Re: How "clear" is clear? Lets compare clear water

Like everyone else, my water is so clear, it looks like there is none.

A while back, I dived in and forgotten I had drained it.... oops! ouch! (just kidding). :hammer:

:lovetfp:

- - - Updated - - -

This kind of awsome thread never dies man. Its too fun to bring back now and then for all the fresh TFPers to see what TFP water really looks like. And for even us that have been around an while too!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.