Houston, we got Pool

They are flying fast! Congrats man! my condolences, sorry to hear about that accident.

Yup real sad.. Apparently this guy was real popular in Cypress area.

Looking great! Really like the spillway on the spa, and the planter for the palm tree. Hope my build goes as fast as yours.

Thanks, eric. my dig was on 19th april.. so just over 1 month and we had our plaster done today. will post pics later when i get home.

You got plaster today? Cool!!
Can't wait to see the pics.

Lol! It's hypnotic and mesmerizing isn't it?! :mrgreen:

Yes sir.. I took pic in the morn before I started to work.

Again these are from iPhone, which is easier to load from tapatalk.
I need to charge my digital camera tonight but then I need to figure out how to load them on this site.

py5yna6y.jpg

u5ehyra5.jpg

qa8y2use.jpg

y3aramyj.jpg

3utupebe.jpg

I really like the color of the plaster. Looking forward to seeing water pictures so I can visualize it more. May have to look at a color near that for mine.

eric, they were acid washing today. so I will take a closer pic today.
Initially I choose Pebble tec which was 2000 over the quartz and it is 15 yr warranty.
Later, my PB said the company he uses had started doing a new product - Pebble fushion, which he gave me for the same cost. It comes with a lifetime warranty.

The color is regal Blue.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The finish is the same as ours. You will be very happy with it.

Radiant Fusion Series with Pebble Radiance™, is a blend of Micro Mini Pebble, enhanced with the radiant brilliance of iridescent, multi - hued, gem-like glass crystals and Abalone Shell. Radiant Fusion creates vibrant water hues while the ultra-smooth finish completes the look and feel of this new, modern pool finish!

• Natural tumbled stone, smoothed and sized to perfection.
• Colors are highest quality to eliminate fading.
• Adds brilliant light and color to the finish.
• Pozzolan modifiers increase strength and durability.
• Peace of mind provided by comprehensive

The finish is the same as ours. You will be very happy with it.

Radiant Fusion Series with Pebble Radiance™, is a blend of Micro Mini Pebble, enhanced with the radiant brilliance of iridescent, multi - hued, gem-like glass crystals and Abalone Shell. Radiant Fusion creates vibrant water hues while the ultra-smooth finish completes the look and feel of this new, modern pool finish!

• Natural tumbled stone, smoothed and sized to perfection.
• Colors are highest quality to eliminate fading.
• Adds brilliant light and color to the finish.
• Pozzolan modifiers increase strength and durability.
• Peace of mind provided by comprehensive

Thanks martinkennedy/jro.
I picked the color up based on the sample. But now it appears way different. Not that I m complaining..

danapu6y.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.