Houston, we got Pool

Patio cover work began from yday.

a5e9u4ud.jpg

yruvupar.jpg

I feel for the guys. Working in 90 plus Texas heat , I see these guys taking breaks quite often.

Acid wash happened on May 29th. But since we have had lot of rains.
My pool school is still 1 week away.. June 14th. So I took sample yesterday to Leslie's.

Ph was 8.0. .

Recommendation was to add 1 qt of acid.. Also the guy told me to add a chlorine shock treatment.
I did that last evening. Now planning to jump in water.

e3aqy5ym.jpg

I'm a little surprised that you don't have your TF100 XL with Speed Stir yet! I highly recommend getting that and avoiding the pool stores. Also, I would just consider the PB's Pool School be viewed as how to use your equipment/automation versus water management. You should be taking care of the water unless you think the PB can do better (tip - he can't) (or he requires it to warrant it).

You sound a little tentative on the water management which is why i mentioned it. Pool School here at TFP has all the info you need.

BTW - the project looks great!!

I'm a little surprised that you don't have your TF100 XL with Speed Stir yet! I highly recommend getting that and avoiding the pool stores. Also, I would just consider the PB's Pool School be viewed as how to use your equipment/automation versus water management. You should be taking care of the water unless you think the PB can do better (tip - he can't) (or he requires it to warrant it).

You sound a little tentative on the water management which is why i mentioned it. Pool School here at TFP has all the info you need.

BTW - the project looks great!!

Thanks Casey/bmoreswim.

bmoreswim, My PB has already admitted to me that he just builds pool but he does not know more on water management.
The PB's pool school is not happening till this saturday, so until then I don't know how to operate the equipment.

I have ordered my testkits but not got it as yet.
I ordered by via the cheapest way - UPS ground for $15. So on chemistry too, i still have lot to learn as well and pick-up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.