Help me spend my money, Kim, I'm calling on you!!

Just my two cents...i like #2 and #3 the best...We purchased our wicker patio set about 6 years ago and they still look brand new. I have replaced the cushion fabric once with Sunbrella fabric and it has held up great. I am considering ordering new sunbrella fabric for all cushions only because i am tired of the color but before i do I am going to make a trip to the At Home store to purchase new throw pillows to see if i can just liven them up.

Don't forget to check Overstock for patio furniture and chaise lounges...Here are the ones i have and they are comfortable with or without the cushions International Caravan Valencia Resin Wicker/ Steel Frame Multi-Position Chaise Lounge - Overstock Shopping - Great Deals on International Caravan Chaise Lounges

Also with chaise lounges i would suggest making sure that you can sit straight up in them - some of them always stay in a reclined mode even on the highest setting.

Amanda - will you report back on these when the order comes in? If they are comfortable, as they look, I will probably go buy the same set :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Got it all set up yesterday and love it!! Couch was a tad of a pain to get put together but not as bad as some pieces we've encountered.

I love the set, the cushions aren't too hard and the colors are great

e50f03ed59205b2800c8d7ddc0551a43.jpg
09f44ef5d71e224809f580bc95cf21cb.jpg

That looks really nice. So you think they are comfortable? I think I'm ordering this week but can't decide between your set or number 4 on your original post. I'm leaning toward number 4 since it would seat six.

I do think it's pretty comfy. #4 was my favorite but I was afraid it was too big for my space. Having it out there now, I'm glad I went with this set as we still have a pergola and fireplace to build
That is my concern too. How big is the space your current set sits at? We will have a covered 15x15 section. I tried to measure out and I think set 4 will fit....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.