HELP: Extended Test Kit Directions

K8Luvs2Run

Gold Supporter
May 13, 2016
McKinney, TX
Hi,
Looks like there have been several updates to the site. I used to be able to find things pretty easily and now I'm hunting :( with no luck. I finally, found this link to the Extended Test Kit Directions and some of the links (which aren't obvious because the no longer are traditional links, they are green headers that are links) loop back to the same page. I have tried this on my mobile and my desktop. I really wish that as part of pool school or water chemistry pages, there was just a direct tab or link to Extended Test Kit Directions, it could be its own top level link so it doesn't have to be hunted for. :)

As an example, I am unable to get the directions for testing the TA or PH like I used to. :( When I select the green highlight, the page just refreshes and takes you back to the same page. The only one that seems to work is the link to the OTO Chlorine test which takes you to: OTO Chlorine Test - Trouble Free Pool

I accept that I may just be an idiot today. Please help ;)

Thanks,
Kate

Touch were it says pHTest.

Touch were it says pHTest.
Hi ! Thank you!! So that I know how to get there without having to save this link (pages move) what’s the best way to find since the green link doesn’t work for most of the tests?
The green below (doesn’t paste green :)
Extended Test Kit Directions

pH Test

On the Extended Test Directions page, you touch the test name to take you to the instructions.

Extended Directions is towards the bottom of the Pool School Table of Contents page...

Ignore the green links on the page. Click on the name on the test you want. The page is poorly designed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.