Hello, new to pool ownership

Welcome to TFP.
So how are things overall?
What are you using to test your water chemistry?
Equipment working as designed?

Thank you, all working well except the pool lights. I have an issue with my lights which I can't figure out what is the problem, other than that so far so good.
I usually go to a local pool store and get the water tested on monthly basis for detailed results
Other times, I will check the PH and other chemicals with a test kit which I have bought from Amazon.

Start a new thread in the appropriate forum for information on your light issue. It is amazing the amount of information available here from pool owners and pool pros with experience on equipment like yours.

TFP members have a long and well detailed history of dealing with pool store testing misinformation. Self testing at home with an FAS-DPD method test kit for free chlorine, a turbidity test for CYA and titration end points for Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalynity and NaCl for salt pools is a best practice.
Test Kits Compared

This is key for proper pool sanitation.

It also helps to list your pool type and equipment used in your signature. This preempts many questions for easy diagnosis and advice about repairs.

Last edited: