Hello From GA!

Well I noticed that my PSI dropped from 18 to 8 after cleaning the filter, and the return jet is really pushing water now. I'm still keeping the TC at 20. CC has been at 0..so now I'm just letting the baby run. Will hold off on changing or adding sand.

We recommend backwashing when the pressure goes up 20-25% of the clean pressure ... the old 10psi rule is not good for the reason you just saw, for you that is a HUGE pressure increase and a HUGE reduction in flow rate.

If your clean pressure is 8psi, you should be backwashing at 10psi.

Okay My pool is a lovely cloudy blue now, I can actually see about a foot down. The filter has been running for 2 straight weeks.
Chlorine level is holding and my CC has been anywhere from 0 to .5 . with all the vacuuming and scrubbing there is nothing there, water in water out. Think I'm am going to break down tomorrow and go buy some Flock. I know y'all don't recommend it, but my kids are antsy and lord I'm tired..lol I never lowered the PH and checked it again.. it is still holding at 8, which will be a good thing, because from reading the forum seems it needs to be up.
Keep your fingers crossed for me :)